Affordable online design service to kick off your next project!
Have a design idea you'd like to tackle but not sure how to get started? Open Gate Interiors offers an online professional design service that guides you in the right direction in turning your space into something that reflects your unique style. Get the benefits of working with an Interior Designer while implementing the plan on your own. There are no hidden costs and no face to face meetings making it possible for anyone in the country to participate! Professional services for less!
How it works:
Contact Open Gate Interiors and tell us about your project:
We ask that you fill out the contact form with the subject being "Online Design Service". You can expect an email from us within 24 hours. To get started we'd like to have a few things from you so that we can better our design plan:
1. Measurements of your space. Sketch out the existing measurements of the room, including doors, windows, closets, etc. Please include the ceiling height.
2. Pictures of the entire room and each wall. If you are using existing furniture, rugs, lamps etc, we'd like for you to submit a photo of each.
3. What inspires you? Send us pictures of inspiration
4. Fill out our questionaire. We want to get to know you and your space!
5. Send your payment
Obtain a design plan from us:
Once we have all the necessary details and payment from you, Open Gate Interiors will start putting together a design package fit for your exact needs. You can expect to receive your packet between 2-4 weeks. Some packets may be emailed depending on the scale of the job.
What you can expect in the packet:
1. Space plan diagrams. 1-2 options for how to arrange the furniture in the room to maximize the most space.
2. Samples of fabrics, wallpapers, paints, flooring, cabinets (all that applies)
3. Detailed shopping lists of specific furniture and accessories with pricing and/or DIY projects depending on the project.
4. Explanation of how to pull everything together to get the room you've always wanted.
Implement the design plan:
After the package arrives, you will have all the resources to put the room together yourself. Remember this service caters to the homeowner that loves DIY and wants a hands on approach when it comes to taking on their home project.
If you would like to hire Open Gate Interiors as your designer for turn-key services please contact us today to set up an intitial consultation.